PROPERTIES OF GEOCEMENT
- Compressive Strength The stronger interface between aggregate and binder in Geocrete cement leads to the superior mechanical properties and long-term durability of Geocrete.
- Tensile Strength The tensile strength of Geocrete is same as in the case of Portland cement concrete.
- Unit-Weight The unit-weight varies between 2330 and 2430kg/m3.
- Sulphate Resistance Geocement is not susceptible to sulphate attack as there is no gypsum or ettringite formation in geocement use.
- Acid Resistance Geocement has got a significantly better acid resistance.
- Reinforced Geocrete Columns And Beams The nominal compressive strength of Geocrete is between 40MPa and 90 MPa. Geocement-based Geocrete structures can be designed using the standard design provisions
- Fire Resistance : Geocement is fire resistant and can take up temperature upto 700°C. Chimneys and GASIFIERS can be made with Geocrete. The Geocement and Geocrete gains additional strength after exposure to high temperature.
- Geocement Precast Concrete Products : The early-age strength gain is a unique characteristic that can best be exploited in the precast industry and is used to maximize the productivity.
- Excellent Resistance To Chemical Attack Geocrete has shown to have superior acid resistance and is very suitable for manufacturing industries for sewer systems and waste water effluent treatment plants.